Maarja Tartu Community Centre
Rotary Global Grant Project preparation
WHAT ARE THE MAIN OBJECTIVES?
- better integration of mentally disabled individuals into the local community
- creating new opportunities for work
- strengthening cooperation with potential employers
HOW TO ACHIEVE SET OBJECTIVES?
- By setting up a pilot community centre in Tartu where disabled and non-disabled individuals can work together.
- The pilot community centre will consist of multiple workshops, leisure areas and if possible a café which will help with the integration and building new relationships.
- The establishment of the community centre will also help strengthen cooperation with potential employers and the local government.
- The need for a community centre comes from the fact that new community houses for mentally disabled individuals are opening up during the second half of this year and the residents need a place for activities and working.
WHO ARE THE MAIN BENEFICIARIES?
- mentally disabled persons
- the community as a whole
DONATE TO OUR PROJECT
Bank account name: MTÜ Tartu Toome Rotary Klubi
SWIFT/BIC code: NDEAEE2X
Bank name: Luminor Bank